Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: New Quotes

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay all, this is my first time adding a new topic so let's see where this goes. I've been missing the quotes page so I figured on starting a new one for us. Actually I saw the below quote and LMAO. My apologies if you've seen this one before.

    QUOTE: Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy sh*t -what a ride!"

  2. #2
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Quotable Quotes: "I never understood the logic of why women can't play rock and roll. Women play violin and cello in symphony orchestras, so why not rock and roll ?" Joan Jett

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found these quotes on another board and thought I would share them with everyone

    It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it. (Sam Levenson)

    Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right. (Isaac Asimov)

    Roger

    We Miss Ya Dawn [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heres a couple more lame [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Quotes

    "It's hard to make a comeback
    When you haven't been anywhere"

    "If voting could really change things
    It would be illegal"

    "If pro is opposite of con ~
    Then what is the opposite of progress?
    ... congress ?...?"

    "Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

    "Make love, not war...
    **** , do both: GET MARRIED!"

    Unfortunately The board I found these did not list the quoter (?) but My feeble mind enjoyed them

    Rog

  5. #5
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    "Only Tammy Wynette and Alice Cooper know how hard it is to be a woman." Alice Cooper

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's another one of my favorite quotes. It's from the movie "Thief" with James Caan. He's asking Willie Nelson (who's in prison) whether he should tell the woman in his life the truth about what he does.

    Quote: Lie to no one. If they're a friend a lie will ruin it. If they're a stranger, who are they that you have to lie?

    Been using that one for a looong time.

  7. #7
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    "If you can't do the math/then get out of the equation."

    _Hilary Duff

    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #8
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    "My name is Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump."

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Jade Stone 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2003
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    "Lets just saw I was testing the bounds of reality?"

    "I wanted to see what would happen"

    Jim (GOD) Morrison

  10. #10
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Roses [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] are <font color=red>red</font>
    Violets are <font color=blue>blue</font>
    I'm schizophrenic... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    and so am I! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Gus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic